Training and Education
Typically, this will be the main reason for setting up a family office, as it is central to ensuring wealth preservation.
Our services include:
- Organizing family meetings.
- Ensuring family education commitments.
- Coordination of generational education with outside advisers.
Estate and wealth transfer
Family offices will be involved in business succession and legacy planning, enabling the transfer of wealth to the next generation. These the services include
- Wealth protection, transfer analysis, and planning related to the management of all types of assets and income sources.
- Customized services for estate settlement and administration.
- Professional guidance on family governance.
- Professional guidance regarding wealth transfer to succeeding generations.
Business and financial advisory
Beyond asset management advisory, family offices will also provide advisory services on setting up businesses, business development and financing. These include:
- Company Formation
- Business Consolidation
- Debt syndication.
- Promoter financing.
- Bridge financing.
- Structured financing.
- Private equity.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Management buyouts.
- Business development