Risk Management and Insurance Services.
This is a service that has assumed a more important role in recent years because of the financial crisis of 2008-09 and the subsequent fallout. It will be a crucial service for family offices in the future as well. Our services include:
- Risk analysis, measurement and reporting.
- Assessment of insurance requirements, policy acquisition and monitoring.
- Evaluation of existing policies and titling of assets.
- Evaluation of security options for clients and property.
- Formulation of disaster recovery options and plans.
- Protection of assets, which could involve the use of offshore accounts.
- Development of strategies to ensure hedging of concentrated investment positions.
- Physical security of the family.
- Data security and confidentiality.
- Review of social media policy and the development of a reputation management strategy.
Compliance and regulatory assistance
Family offices need to ensure strict compliance with regulations pertaining to investments, assets and business
operations. Necessary services may include:
- Providing auditing services for internal issues.
- Establishing a corporate governance mechanism.
- Ensuring a high level of staff hiring.
- Group performance monitoring and compliance.
- Offering recommendations on independent and board advisory formation.
- Strengthening the regulatory investment process